My last family photograph.


This is a picture of my family and me. This picture was captured by a friend of my brother, Kary. In the photo you can see my sister and my brother to the sides, my parents in the center and me holding one of the my dogs, Lulú. We are in my house in the middle of the summer, it was like the ends of January. It was a great moment.

It like this photo for many reasons. First of all it´s one of the last photograph we took together, my sister was just arrived from her trip to Cuba, it was her first trip alone to other country, and my brother was about to leave to Holland to live with his girlfriend. I can also remember that the night before I fell and hit my head really hard, I get three stitches, so I had to use that bandage on the head. What I like the most of the picture is that reminds me the great day we had that day, sharing with friends and family.

I never upload this picture to any social media until now because it shows a precious moment I want to keep to myself.

Comments

  1. Hello José! it's a beautiful picture and everyone looks very happy. It’s great when you can look at a picture and feel happiness again. Thank you for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this picture it really shows how happy you all were. It is always nice when the whole family can get together to talk about their trips and experiences. Hopefully you can all get together soon and talk about Holland and how quarantine was for each of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, wow your story it's really emotive. I can see why you wanted to keep it to your self because like you said have a lot of meaning. Thank you for sharing your personal memory with us.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My PS4.

KARL MARX

Personal Presentation.