KARL MARX

Karl Marx.

He was a intellectual of the XIX century. He was a philosopher, economist and sociologist among other things. He wrote several books in his life, like The Capital and The Comunist Manifest and he could be considered as the father of the comunist ideology.

Ver las imágenes de origen

This autor is of particular importance and interest in the sociology studies because it´s one of the central thinkers on the field. He stands out because of his understanding over the social structures at the capitalist societies.

Through a materialistic vision of the society he tried to show the material conditions that are hidden at the social structures of the modern society and in that way to show the exploitation conditions to which some parto of the population are subjected under another part of the society: proletariat and bourgeois.


I think that Marx is very interesting t oread in order to have a basic idea of sociology and in order to learn about a understanding of the society that has marked the last centuries.

Ver las imágenes de origen


Comments

  1. Hello José! When I was in first year in sociology class, I had to read Karl Marx. I felt very enthusiastic when I read it because I had heard a lot about him. I found his vision on several topics very interesting and I think that’s what makes him so remarkable for readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote about him too! I find his books to be so fascinating I like his visions of the systems and his point of view in certain topics. I feel like the content he gives is very good and interesting specially since most of his books were published years ago when industries were first starting to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jose! wow Karl Marx was a great sociologist, and his theories were of great contribution to the construction of knowledge, in addition, I believe that communism should continue to be studied!
    I think Karl had good intentions, given the time frame, to which left unpredictable scars around the world. Many which we’re still recovering from...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My PS4.

Personal Presentation.