Gender and identity.


This semester I have a gender and identity class that I liked very much. In this class we learn about queer theory, the evolution of it and the representations in the contemporany society.

I really recommend this class, in the first place because it´s very mind opener in the sexuality topic and the differents identities that the people may have. It´s help to broke the paradigm of the binary sexuality, male and female, and the paradigm of been raised and act like a men or a woman in the actual society.

Ver las imágenes de origen

I also recommend this class because it has a very interesting way to deliver knowledge and the teachers are didactics. In the semester we analized movies, cartoons, biblic texts and music, so it was really enterteinment.

Comments

  1. Hello José, I think it was a great course with very interesting topics. I would like other people to have access to this knowledge and that way broaden their perceptions in the topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi José, I would like to have this class too. It seem really interesting and i'm glad you and your classmates had the oportunity to enter in this topic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My PS4.

KARL MARX

Personal Presentation.