Personal Presentation.

Hello class,
I´m José, I was born in San Felipe, a city near to Santiago.
I live here in San Felipe during the pandemic with my parents and my sister. If the situation turns more difficult we will bring my grandmother to our home. I live here also with my 5 dogs (3 big ones outside and 2 littles ones inside the house) and my 2 cats, my cat from Santiago and my cat from San Felipe. They don´t really get along. I also have a brother, but he is living in Netherlands with his girlfriend since last year.

I went to the same school here in San Felipe my whole life. Then I went to Santiago to continue my studies. At first I enter to the PUC to study politics science for a whole year, but then I realized that I want to study sociology here in the Universidad de Chile.
Its has been difficult during the covid situation because we are a family thats really like to go outside, meet with our friends. Me personally loves tu climb hills with my friends (San Felipe its a exceptional mountainous place with incredibles views) but we can´t go out this days, so we do a lot af family activities like play cards, watch a lots of movies, cook delicious things, among other things.

As I already say I love to do trekking with my friends and also play soccer with them. Unfortunately at this momento I can´t do neither of those, but I start doing some exercises like a month ago in my bedroom.
Its has been a whole experience to be locked in my house for so long and can´t go back to Santiago, especially for my Santiago´s cat because when she just come in she has to fight a lot with my San Felipe´s cat and it was really messy but with the time they chill out and now they only have staring fights.

Comments

  1. Wow! Nice, I have never been on San Felipe. Can you receive me one day?
    I want to meet your cat, he looks quite nice. You have a nice famility too!
    Can you recommend me a movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, I'm still from San Felipe and I like living here. nice photos, the mountains here are unique. I hope you are well, bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! San Felipe is nice town, I went there a couple of times and there is really hot in summer. I think the picture of you trekking is very nice and the view seem amazing. Also I would love to meet you cats I like them very much I have 5 in my house.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My PS4.

KARL MARX