The Sociology experience.

I don´t really remember what kind of Jobs I wanted to have as a child but I think it was like the usual dream jobs. Maybe I think I was going to be a firefighter or something like that. 

At the time I´m studying Sociology al Universidad de Chile but it wasn´t my first option when I finish school. In fact, before I study Sociology, I study Politics Science for about a year. I also have other options like study something with chemistry or some kind of engineer, but I found more interesting study something related with social sciences. That´s why I decided I was going to study Sociology.


When I was about finish school I was really confused about what to study because I was very good at math and chemistry, but my pasion were history and philosophy so my decision went in that direction. 

My experience studying Sociology it´s have been full of emotions. In the first place I think that the fact of studying in a university brings some moments of stress and anxiety but I´m very greatfull that I get to know a great group of people the year I enter that help me a lot with this things. Also me and some classmates created a soccer team called Canalacticos that gived me many precios moments.


So far I intented to do my carrer homeworks releted to my community problems, like the water problems of San Felipe and the Aconcagua Valley, so my idea is to work in something in here to approach me to atack those problems.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My PS4.

KARL MARX

Personal Presentation.