My PS4.

The Play Station 4 is a console that you connect to the Tv and lets you play video games. I love it, it´s so entertaining. I got it like five or six years ago when it just come out. A friend of mine went to the US at that time and me and my brother ask him to bought it for us.


To play the PS4 games in the first place you have to had a joystick to control the games and you have to learn how to is it, that´s pure experience. Often when you buy the console it comes with a joystick, but we had to bought another one because we were to who wanna play. Also you have to buy the different video games that you want to play. This is the hard part because they are very expensive. We have like two o three video games.

During a normal year I only use it like twice a month because I usually live in Santiago and the PS4 is in San Felipe, but this year I use it often in the weekends so I can use the week to study.
I like it because I really have a great time when I use it. I disconnect from my problems and obligations for like an hour or two, it releases me from my stress. 
I think my life would be the same as now because if I haven´t had the PS4 I would have found another thing to distrct me and entertain me.

Comments

  1. A very interesting entry about PS4! I had a PS2 long time back. Now is broken somewhere. I have seen the resolution of this devise is it's really fantastic! Again, nice blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a child, with my brother we had a Play Station 2 in my house. We played just in the weekend because my mother hid the play from us during the week to study. It is definitely a good way to release stress. Regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genial, I never have playing PS, if see like others persons are playing, I will am very nervous. I will scream and laugh. I can not to play PS, it is sure that I will lose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Woah PS4 is such a good videogame console because is advanced, also playing games is a pleasure, and going for gaming tournaments winning prizes it's good when you get something in the field you are a genius in.

    regards:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I never had one of this, but in your text it seem a really interesting game. I hope you have very good times whit it and your friend or sibilings. I'm not to cloose to this type of games but someday i would like to learn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you, your story it's quit interesting. When I was child, I always wanted to have my own Play Station but I only was able to play in the computer of my house or my friends's houses. Your story make me realize that I still want one. See you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KARL MARX

Personal Presentation.